President, ICC Evaluation Service
“Thank you for your interest in ICC Evaluation Service and the services we offer. Our goal is to provide you with responsive, professional and expeditious service with the highest quality of review to exceed your product evaluation needs. With a history of more than 80 years, building departments have long relied upon ICC-ES Evaluation Reports and Listings to assist them with product approvals. We take pride in having the widest acceptance in the industry. We invite you to explore our offerings on this page, or contact us at 1-800-423-6587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Most widely accepted and trusted conformity assessment body by code officials who use evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.
- Architects, designers, and specifiers use ICC-ES evaluation reports to find out, before construction ever begins, which products are recognized by ICC-ES as complying with code.
- Contractors use ICC-ES evaluation reports to find building products that they can use in the field and support, if a building inspector should raise questions, with written evidence of code compliance.
- Success stories. Click here to read.
Click here for information.
1-800-423-6587 or click on a name to send an e-mail message.
- Technical Application questions: Mike Temesvary, Director of Sales and Partnerships
- New Report and Revision Application questions: Heather Ahlstrand, Client Relations Manager
- Renewal Application questions: Charlotte Felix, Administrative Coordinator III
- Billing questions: Charity Postell, Accounting Clerk
- General questions: email@example.com
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.