Certify Your Products for Distribution in Australia and New Zealand
Evaluation Service Appraisal (ESA) Reports produced by ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) can be used as evidence of suitability to the National Construction Code (NCC) as well as the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC).
What’s included in an Evaluation Service Appraisal Report?
- ICC-ES accepts relevant test reports from appropriately accredited (ILAC recognised) test laboratories.
- A description of the building product and its intended uses
- The code provision(s) that were used to evaluate the product
- Instructions that identify requirements for proper installation
- List of data that were used including test report and analysis
ICC-ES Can Test and Certify:
- Fasteners, Doors/Windows, Roofing Materials
- Concrete Anchors, Air, Water & Vapor Barriers, Wall Systems
- Manufactured Wood, Cladding, Flooring/Deck Systems
- Plastic Lumber, Wall Coverings, Plumbing Products
- Active and Passive Fire Protection ProductsAnd many more!
ICC-ES accepts relevant test reports from appropriately accredited (ILAC recognized) test laboratories.
For more information, please fill out the form below or contact us directly at email@example.com or 800-423-6587