Growth Accelerates in 2016 for ICC-ES Building Product Listing Program
ICC-ES Listings remain in high demand by Manufacturers
ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), the experts in building product evaluation and certification, has issued six new listings under their Building Product Listing Program. ICC-ES listings advance manufacturers certification scope and indicate to code officials they are approving building products that meet the requirements of specific consensus standards referenced in building codes.
“This is a tremendous start to the New Year for our fast-growing Building Product Listing Program that continues to be the preferred choice by manufacturers,” said ICC-ES President Shahin Moinian, P.E. “It is because of our expertise and years of experience that we are able ensure timely evaluation and issuing of report listings.”
The latest manufacturers to receive ICC-ES Building Product Listings are:
- ESL-1034 Panel Rey, S.A. – Panel Rey® Fire Rey 1/2 –Inch Type C and 5/8-Inch Type C and Type X Gypsum Boards
- ESL-1044 Covertech Fabricating, INC. – rFoil™ Reflective Plastic Core Insulation and rFoil BIG-8™ Reflective Plastic Core Duct Insulation
- ESL-1047 Charles G. Hardy, INC. – The Hardy 338 One-Hour Fire-Resistance-Rated Demountable Partition
- ESL-1048 Icynene, INC. – Icynene Proseal
- ESL 1050 Flint Hills Resources, LP – Flint Hills Resources, LP Grades 54 and 40 Expandable Polystyrene Beads
- ESL-1051 Hyundai Engineering Plastics Co., LTD. – Solarpol Expandable Polystyrene Beads, Grade F
ICC-ES Listing Program offers Manufacturers a fast and cost–effective way to list their building products under any existing consensus standard. To find out if your product qualifies for this program, contact an ICC-ES Connect+ Customer Care expert at 1-800-423-6587 ext. 1.
A nonprofit, limited liability company, ICC-ES is the United States’ leading evaluation service for innovative building materials, components and systems. ICC-ES Evaluation Reports (ESRs), Building Product Listings and PMG Listings provide evidence that products and systems meet requirements of codes and technical standards. Reports from both listing programs are now accepted in Canada. The ICC-ES Environmental Programs issue VAR environmental reports that verify a product meets specific sustainability targets defined by today’s codes, standards, green rating systems and ICC-ES environmental criteria. The Environmental Programs offer Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) and validation/verification of EPDs to meet global market demand for science-based, transparent, quality-assured information about a product’s environmental performance. ICC-ES is a member of the ICC Family of Companies. For more information, please visit www.icc-es.org.