Plumbing, Mechanical, Fuel Gas Products
- Toilets (flows and capacities) map testing
- Kitchen and vanity cabinets (performance – ANSI/KCMA A161.1, shelf & joint loading)
- Faucets (fittings & accessories meeting min/max flow rates – and beyond)
- Shower heads / Rain showers
- Windows (e.g. R values, impact and thermal properties, STC ratings)
- Insulation (e.g. R values, STC ratings)
- Sealants and adhesives (e.g. curing times, bond strengths, temperature ranges, STC ratings)
- Anchors and fasteners (e.g. installation speed, curing times, bond strengths, temperature ranges, corrosion
resistance and coating performance)
- And many more!
Once a marketing claim has been verified by ICC-ES, a Marketing Claim Verification Report with a unique Verification Number (ESV #) will be issued and published at www.icc-es.org/esv-directory.
The ESV # can be used alongside a company’s marketing claim.
|Expertise||ICC-ES is the leading expert in evaluating and testing building, plumbing, mechanical and fuel gas products, so you can be sure your claim is verified by the best in the industry|
|Experience and Trust||Your marketing claim is backed by ICC-ES’ high quality reputation and market trust, which we have maintained for more than 70 years.|
|International Recognition:||ICC-ES has issued reports and listings to manufacturers in 41 countries, providing greater recognition for your marketing claim.|
|Verification Testing:||ICC-ES works collaboratively with experienced ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratories.|
To apply for a marketing claim verification, please fill out the form on the below application link. Inspection form and surveillance forms are also available below.
For any other questions, please contact an ICC-ES Connect+ Customer Care Service Representative on 562-699-0543