FREE WEBINAR: Approving or Selecting Building Products with Confidence
WEBINAR DATE(S) AND REGISTRATION, click image to register.
Note: All webinars are held from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Central Time.
The ICC-ES webinar, “Approving or Selecting Building Products with Confidence”, was designed to help building professionals (building officials, specifiers, designers and others) to better understand the process that goes into developing an ICC-ES Evaluation Report and Building Products Listing, so that they can have confidence when approving or specifying a building product for installation.
Register for the ICC-ES webinar to learn why ICC-ES is the most preferred when it comes to technical evaluations among building officials. By attending this webinar you will earn 0.1 CEU credit toward the renewal of your ICC Certification To qualify for CEU credit, participants must view the webinar in its entirety.
- The importance of verifying compliance of building products with applicable codes and standards.
- The process for developing evaluation reports and listings to show a building product’s compliance to codes and standards.
- The difference between ICC-ES Evaluation Reports and Building Product Listings.
- ICC-ES tools that allow regulators, specifiers and other industry professionals to find code compliant products.
- Overview of other ICC-ES programs and services.
About the presenters
Michael Temesvary,P.E., Director of Sales, ICC Evaluation Service,LLC