ICC-ES Building Product Listing Program Continues Rapid Growth
Record numbers of listings demonstrate manufacturer confidence in ICC-ES
The ICC Evaluation Service Building Product Listing Program provides manufacturers with credible documentation that their products are compliant with standards used in the building industry. ICC-ES, the experts in building product evaluation and certification, issued a record eight new Building Product Listings in the last two months, demonstrating manufacturers confidence in ICC-ES listings . Two of the listings have U.S. and Canadian evaluations. ICC-ES listings advance manufacturers certification scope and indicate to code officials they are approving building products that meet the requirements of specific consensus standards referenced in building codes.
“Our technical expertise, product knowledge and high-quality standards ensure timely evaluation and issuing of report listings,” said ICC-ES President Shahin Moinian, P.E. “We are thrilled with the continued growth and success of the Building Product Listing program led by Danny Wong, P.E,.
The latest manufacturers to receive ICC-ES Building Product Listings are:
- ESL-1013 Quest Construction Products, LLC dba United Coatings – UNISIL HS
- ESL-1035 NCFI Polyurethanes – Insulstar® and Insulbloc® Spray-Applied Polyurethane Insulations
- ESL-1036 Profoam Corporation – Profoam Proseal™ Spray-Applied Polyurethane Insulations
- ESL-1037 Huber Engineered Woods, LLC – ZIP System® Wall Sheathing (CAN ULC S741)
- ESL-1040 Huber Engineered Woods, LLC – ZIP System® Wall Sheathing (CAN ULC S742)
- ESL-1041 Sylvanix Outdoor Products, INC – Embellish Traditional and Architectural Composite Deck Boards
- ESL-1042 Commercial Thermal Solutions, INC. – Tiger Foam™ Fire Block
- ESL-1043 Selena FM S.A – Tytan Professional Fire Block
ICC-ES Listing Program offers Manufacturers a fast and cost–effective way to list their building products under any existing consensus standard. To find out if your product qualifies for this program, contact an ICC-ES Connect+ Customer Care expert at 1-800-423-6587 ext. 1.
A nonprofit, limited liability company, ICC-ES is the United States’ leading evaluation service for innovative building materials, components and systems. ICC-ES Evaluation Reports (ESRs), Building Product Listings and PMG Listings provide evidence that products and systems meet requirements of codes and technical standards. Reports from both listing programs are now accepted in Canada. The ICC-ES Environmental Programs issue VAR environmental reports that verify a product meets specific sustainability targets defined by today’s codes, standards, green rating systems and ICC-ES environmental criteria. The Environmental Programs offer Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) and validation/verification of EPDs to meet global market demand for science-based, transparent, quality-assured information about a product’s environmental performance. ICC-ES is a subsidiary of the International Code Council® (ICC®). For more information, please visit www.icc-es.org.